You are always welcome to visit your child's classroom. To insure the safest and most educationally sound program, we request you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Before going to the classroom, sign in the visitor's log in the main office.
- Place a visitor's badge on your person
- Pre-school or younger aged children may not accompany visitors in the classroom
- Conferencing with teachers during instructional time is not permitted. You may make an appointment with the office or teacher to check on student progress.
- As per District policy, we do not disturb classrooms.
- Return to the office to sign out.